The Queen's State of IU is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its complete lack of public education, absence of drug laws, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 13.198 billion IUians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Heights. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.8%.
The very strong IUian economy, worth 560 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is quite specialized and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 42,456 betales, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 288,650 per year while the poor average 2,281, a ratio of 126 to 1.
The tenet of free speech is held dear, voting is voluntary, military funding has been stripped back, and IU has designated Capital Heights as its capital city. Crime is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. IU's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : IU was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : IU was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : IU was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Armed.
- : IU was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides and the Top 5% for Fattest Citizens.
- : IU was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : IU was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : IU was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : IU was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : IU was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Zombified and the Top 10% for Most Dead.
- : IU was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Zombies.