The Empire of Jancukishou is a very large, safe nation, notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, complete lack of prisons, and compulsory gun ownership. The quiet, industrious population of 139 million Jancukishouans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Defense, and Public Transport are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 42.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Jancukishouan economy, worth 5.11 trillion Tempek Rupees a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 36,727 Tempek Rupees, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, grumpy old house owners demand that pedestrians get off their footpaths, the commercialisation of highly deadly weapons has instilled Jancukishou with a very polite populace, and a widely accepted trade policy is "tit-for-tat". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jancukishou's national animal is the Jancukishouan Dragon.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Jancukishou, a widely accepted trade policy is "tit-for-tat".
- : Following new legislation in Jancukishou, the commercialisation of highly deadly weapons has instilled Jancukishou with a very polite populace.
- : Following new legislation in Jancukishou, grumpy old house owners demand that pedestrians get off their footpaths.
- : Following new legislation in Jancukishou, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Jancukishou, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : Jancukishou was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Idumetala.
- : Jancukishou was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Jancukishou was endorsed by The Absurd Memory of Ravendi.
- : Following new legislation in Jancukishou, most citizens in Jancukishou are abject pyrophobes after extremely graphic pamphlets were mailed nationwide by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Jancukishou, sexually-starved male dinosaurs terrorise tourists during weekly breakouts from Mesozoic Park.
Endorsements Received: 88 » McMasterdonia, Corfad, Runeda, Sundred, Shibutani, The Rhein States, Territorio di Nessuno, Angshire, Alunya, Yaorozu, Loutsland, Astronomical, Trillius, Great Bights Mum, Dar es Saalam, Omnistria, Selfgradatude, Miruma, Dreadton, Guer Aike, Notyoutopia, Daiz, Sockmanland, Amauri, United Kahndaq, Duerrlewang, Shadowrik, Freyford, Rosewood-, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Aratani, El Fiji Grande, Zumlandia, Koda-Land, Tachycardia, Sea Ghost, Federation Terra Australis, Frances Francis the First of France, Kranostav, Braghz, Cuyan, New Bremerton, Spartoptia, North Bratislava, Loli County, Makersaulache, 1 very fast endotarter, The Tampa Bay Rays, Holy Oranz, Clan Spaniel, and 38 others.PlanetPunk, Gnomewatchers, Penrith, Glurponia, Steampunk Ariel, PotatoFarmers, Orado, Racoda, Yukti, Nothru Lerple, Wisconsota, Pazair, Unimaginable Doom, The Iron Lions, Wineclaw, New Octicarg, Sunto, Phoeba, Seenvorland, Vincone Cae, Black Templares, Viridiann, Dabarastan, Lendara, Kingdom Of Manaf, Kasazzastan, Afcon, Zyvetskistaahn, Parmovand, Maott, Siwale, Ethnon, Pallaith, Xentherida, Eravonia, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Ravendi, and Idumetala.