|Currency||Mineral-Enriched Bodily Fluid|
The Armed Republic of Joundia is a colossal, efficient nation, remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, unlimited-speed roads, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 9.018 billion Joundians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 90.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Joundian economy, worth a remarkable 2,049 trillion Mineral-Enriched Bodily Fluids a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 227,221 Mineral-Enriched Bodily Fluids, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
Joundians believe manners maketh the leader, cotton candy made from genuine cotton cellulose doesn't quite satisfy, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism, and the intelligence community is playing 4-D chess with an imaginary spy network. Crime is totally unknown. Joundia's national animal is the Tardigrade, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Joundia was endorsed by The Fiefdom of Insi Karai.
- : Joundia endorsed The Commonwealth of Niveko.
- : Joundia endorsed The United Serb states of BTProductions.
- : Joundia endorsed The This is Agalaesia of Eunopiar.
- : Joundia endorsed The Transhumanist Republic of Aeoliah.
- : Joundia endorsed The Democratic States of Hellod Immury.
- : Following new legislation in Joundia, the intelligence community is playing 4-D chess with an imaginary spy network.
- : Following new legislation in Joundia, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism.
- : Following new legislation in Joundia, cotton candy made from genuine cotton cellulose doesn't quite satisfy.
- : Following new legislation in Joundia, Joundians believe manners maketh the leader.
Endorsements Received: 100 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Great Aztlatan CommonWealth, Davinhia, Asendavia, Kangarawa, ReeK, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Riveraland, Hobbesistan, Wiranath, CopyCato, Socialist Holy American Empire, Dark Edgyness, Brotherland, Squid Ruinosa, Republic of Berzerkistan, Axdel, Ridann, Neruch, VW53Aland, Bullpups, Hizuru, Rhealaliit, BearStackof2015, Pakitsk, Kilkire, The United Asian Republics, Liberstankonia, Libertanny, Enlil, Grossvietnam, Rakshuland, La xinga, Servants of Gizmo, Roliganistan, Firenation91, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, United China Nation, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, Kalaratri, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Fellon, Tretrid, Todd McCloud, Schrebia, Azureano, and 50 others.Ripsylvania, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Staynes, Mays Austrian Nation, Fuflix workers union, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Pekweng, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Ephem, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Hokolokia, Distro-Spartica, Forro Islands, Gunov, Quebec-and-Maritimes, Oofery, Tawuse, Coruh, Markhor, Greater New Cassandra, FreedomIand, Nevertopia, Acronis, Wallenburg, Debluu, Republic of New India, EHTYCSCYTHE, Modra, Tassirion, ArenaC, Kamasital, Wakeopolis, Arunika, Cacnesia, Ankras, CheeseBurrito, Lanwa, From New World, Cellar Doors, Layngderfleethe, Hellod Immury, Aeoliah, BTProductions, Niveko, and Insi Karai.