The Principality of Juliania Secundus is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its national health service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate population of 337 million Julianians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Julian City. The average income tax rate is 65.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Julianian economy, worth 14.8 trillion Dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving and Information Technology. Average income is 44,034 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government loves seeing the little people fight, the once prosperous capital is in utter decline, criminals lock themselves in their mums' basements to avoid prison, and the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Juliania Secundus's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Juliania Secundus was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Distro-Spartica.
- : Juliania Secundus was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Following new legislation in Juliania Secundus, the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance.
- : Following new legislation in Juliania Secundus, criminals lock themselves in their mums' basements to avoid prison.
- : Juliania Secundus voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Juliania Secundus was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Juliania Secundus, the once prosperous capital is in utter decline.
- : Following new legislation in Juliania Secundus, the government loves seeing the little people fight.
- : Juliania Secundus voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Juliania Secundus was endorsed by The Federation of The Three States of Fortuna.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Dravida India, Mays Austrian Nation, Gunov, Brotherland, Zukchiva, Lanwa, Santa Dystopia, Evrigenis, Asendavia, Debluu, Sunsistan, Layngderfleethe, VW53Aland, A mean old man, Oofery, Acronis, EHTYCSCYTHE, Axdel, Rainbow Vests, La xinga, Federated States of Zootron, Dragonia, Arunika, Wizardonia, Staynes, Elejamie, CANZUK 1, United China Nation, Imperial Akatsuki, Interdimensional Waifus, The Soviet Space Commie Union, A Slanted Black Stripe, ReeK, Pakitsk, New Leganes, Goodnamesarerare, East Malaysia, 3 14159265358979323846264, Marrabuk, Fontesia, Dragons Blood, Grossvietnam, Drunken Seal Islands, Hogwarts of muggles, Bai Lung, Insi Karai, Tretrid, Wiranath, Headpat Central, Lorrana, and 11 others.Broengtopia, Bradion, BearStackof2015, Cacnesia, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, Greater New Cassandra, North Bernia, Namaste Isle, The Three States of Fortuna, and Distro-Spartica.