The Free Land of Kalaratri is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Stjepan Filipović with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 4.902 billion Kalaratrianis enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Užupis. The average income tax rate is 94.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Kalaratrianian economy, worth 877 trillion Kelantanese dinars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 179,062 Kelantanese dinars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler', most ambassadors from Kalaratri retire only a few years after being appointed, and unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave. Crime is totally unknown. Kalaratri's national animal is the Rattenkönig, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Eternalux.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kalaratri, unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave.
- : Following new legislation in Kalaratri, most ambassadors from Kalaratri retire only a few years after being appointed.
- : Following new legislation in Kalaratri, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'.
- : Following new legislation in Kalaratri, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.
- : Following new legislation in Kalaratri, witnesses have to run a gauntlet of mob enforcers to testify at trials.
- : Following new legislation in Kalaratri, Kalaratri's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Kalaratri, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents.
- : Following new legislation in Kalaratri, tours to see the 'wild men of the mountains' are popular with tourists from the big cities.
- : Following new legislation in Kalaratri, the government's economic policy can be summed up as "Abort, Retry, Fail?".
- : Following new legislation in Kalaratri, male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room.
Endorsements Received: 142 » A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Axdel, Pakitsk, Hizuru, Mundiferrum, Goodnamesarerare, Wiranath, VW53Aland, BearStackof2015, Lanagon, Great Aztlatan CommonWealth, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Unger under over, Am Echad, Drunken Seal Islands, Adavan, Kilkire, The Underwood Industrial Empire, Kagorg Bra Corna, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Kucia, Elejamie, The Empire of Rijelv, Kangarawa, Propwash, Cameronia Excellentia, Freedom Fascists, Talitoa, ReeK, Dragonia, CopyCato, Kaigi, Harro Waarudho, Aeljae, Roliganistan, The Almighty Country, Kriov, Socialist Holy American Empire, Lyontisia, Impia Aghte, Enlil, Slys Paws, Styklelilere, Bakaworld, Hokolokia, Davinhia, Firenation91, and 92 others.Dragons Blood, La xinga, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Kyrloth, Ridann, Grossvietnam, United China Nation, Chria Deau, Headpat Central, Tshana, Iodinia, North Insomnia, Kelsyth, Rainbow Vests, Abtracnt, Amjedia, Rhealaliit, Narinoland, Joundia, Euricanis, New Leganes, Merlovich, Zukchiva, The Militarius Imperium, Tretrid, Freedomindia, Ripsylvania, Barfleur, Lingu, Greater New Cassandra, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Cellar Doors, Khadah, Distro-Spartica, Azureano, Adioration, Monezambique, A mean old man, BuciLand, Edmontia, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Rokaku, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Wapl, Asendavia, New Bobby, Mozembique, Oofery, Coruh, Acronis, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Wallenburg, Debluu, Republic of New India, Wakeopolis, CheeseBurrito, From New World, Layngderfleethe, Dravida India, THE V0ID, Zidium, Lorrana, JosheNation, Eastern Alksearia, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Jove Mahmo, Heatherspike, Bzux, The Kulaata Islands, Technocratic Tagalog, Fellon, Spiruvania, Eagas, Vessarlian, Vizh, Dannemarie, Blobon, Pirnovo, Rabarbarys, Eagle Crest, Ribanzi, Devlon, Adolanta, Maricentria, Tierra Fuego, Veterans Association, and Aquyia.