The Republic of Kalinigrade is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 731 million Kalinigradeans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bagrationovsk. The average income tax rate is 67.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Kalinigradean economy, worth 46.0 trillion złoties a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Trout Farming, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 62,891 złoties, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government opponents tend to have their patents rejected immediately, nude art is becoming wildly popular, fishermen take out second mortgages to afford the yearly fishing permit, and school plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kalinigrade's national animal is the Badger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kalinigrade, school plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment.
- : Following new legislation in Kalinigrade, fishermen take out second mortgages to afford the yearly fishing permit.
- : Following new legislation in Kalinigrade, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Kalinigrade was endorsed by The Democratic States of Britle.
- : Kalinigrade was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Seanat.
- : Following new legislation in Kalinigrade, government opponents tend to have their patents rejected immediately.
- : Following new legislation in Kalinigrade, homophobia is off the menu.
- : Following new legislation in Kalinigrade, all gamers have been drafted into the military despite their lack of upper body strength.
- : Following new legislation in Kalinigrade, the nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas.
- : Following new legislation in Kalinigrade, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm.
Endorsements Received: 124 » Notyoutopia, Ravendi, Venicea, Star Kingdom, Guer Aike, Zzozona, Madjack, Shibutani, Territorio di Nessuno, Siwale, Crusadam, Strongwill, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Lulubellia, Sachi, New Lakemba, Aerilia, Orado, Votak Matim, Hamerica, Pytong, Sikol, The Tampa Bay Rays, Koda-Land, Navsland, The Rhein States, Bankowiata, Yokciq Empire, Omnistria, Barabolia, McMasterdonia, Illusia and Neverendia, Republica Guilleana, Svenskskit, Dreadton, Ethnon, Great Bights Mum, Corfad, Former English Colony, Kazoo Basin, Bharathvarsh, Kocherian, Valentine Z, Kragsgale, Loutsland, Dar es Saalam, Interdimensional Zone, Sundred, Climeria, Sil Dorsett, and 74 others.Yaorozu, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Empy, Xentherida, Shadowrik, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Selfgradatude, Odelinor, Cretox State, El Fiji Grande, Pallaith, Vesteysia, Port Naga, Nodnarb, Wilkshire, Imperial Pieserged, Hardscrabble, Maratabat, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Ellbonnia, Slyakanya, Free Salvation, Zemnaya Svoboda, Travislavania, The Pantheons, Wisconsota, Frances Francis the First of France, Maott, Wineclaw, Wapistan, Sanjurika, Figyjharli, Trumpski, Andexia, North Bratislava, The Republic of Free Peoples, Dangine, Questann, Lol2639, Sunto, Siforpeo, Kromi, Chips and Guac, Shotokonia, Fauzjhia, Simone Republic, Xagill, Yellops, Tyirza, ForestMythal, Kranostav, Super Girl, Holy Oranz, Xyrron, Clan Spaniel, East Akra, Pasargad, BTProductions, Aryan Homeland, Draconian Progression, Uzbek Khan, Alexander the Magnus, Steampunk Ariel, Mon Island, Seenvorland, Religioncord, Allevania, Siberian Workforce, Korean-Joseon, Planes, Tsandonown, Seanat, and Britle.