The Greatest Republic of Kanria is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Sahaka Ken with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, aversion to nipples, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 3.311 billion Kanrians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kanrihara Kakken. The average income tax rate is 96.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Kanrian economy, worth 419 trillion Kauis a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 126,787 Kauis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Gardeners must genetically test weeds for unique traits before digging them up, betting pennies on games of Go Fish is considered deviant, police officers often head to work wearing onesies and fluffy pink bunny-slippers, and billions of Kauis are spent to take high-quality photos of the Cat Nebula. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kanria's national animal is the cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Karinoshi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kanria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Affordable Transgender Hormone Therapy".
- : Kanria endorsed The Exceptionally Ordinary State of Malls.
- : Kanria endorsed The Mischievous Mermaid of Escade.
- : Kanria was endorsed by The Empire of Marrico.
- : Kanria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend the Rejected Realms".
- : Kanria was endorsed by The Mischievous Mermaid of Escade.
- : Kanria was endorsed by The Left Hand of Fedele of Libertanny.
- : Kanria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Following new legislation in Kanria, billions of Kauis are spent to take high-quality photos of the Cat Nebula.
- : Following new legislation in Kanria, police officers often head to work wearing onesies and fluffy pink bunny-slippers.
Endorsements Received: 51 » Todd McCloud, Aelitia, A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Arkantis, Kangarawa, Pendragonania, Roissyland, Wiranath, Fraxhemark, Republic of Monarchists, Socialist Holy American Empire, Bachtendekuppen, Fedele, Ver Norge, Someseni, Ravendi, Dark Edgyness, Brotherland, Rhealaliit, The Happian Union, Merlovich, Tim Stark, Osterreich und Ungarn, Davelands, Gorbastan, British Calradia, Axdel, Hizuru, ThE aNgEl Of ChArItY, Neruch, Goodnamesarerare, Republic of Berzerkistan, East Malaysia, Janoobi Jazair, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, Astroa, Kilkire, Aleister, Funkadelia, The Holy Utopian Republic, SloveStates, The United Neo American Union, The United Asian Republics, VW53Aland, Libertanny, Escade, and 1 other.Marrico.