The Community of Karachi Trench Colony is a small, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion and devotion to social welfare. The democratic population of 20 million Karachikath have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 48.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Karachikath economy, worth 828 billion joules a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Furniture Restoration, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 41,434 joules, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Karachi Trench Colony's national animal is the being, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Karachi Trench Colony's influence in The West Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Karachi Trench Colony was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Karachi Trench Colony lodged a message on the The West Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Karachi Trench Colony changed its national demonym to "Karachikath", its demonym adjective to "Karachikath", and its demonym plural to "Karachikath".
- : Karachi Trench Colony altered its national flag.
- : Karachi Trench Colony published "Overview" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Karachi Trench Colony was founded in The West Pacific.