The Republic of Kasai del Sur is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 365 million Kasais enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mbuji-Mayi. The average income tax rate is 41.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Kasai economy, worth 18.2 trillion Francos Kasaís a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 49,816 Francos Kasaís, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard, a suspicious number of John Smiths are known to donate to Kasai politicians, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town, and wildlife have trouble navigating the electric fences surrounding national forests. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kasai del Sur's national animal is the Okapi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kasai del Sur, wildlife have trouble navigating the electric fences surrounding national forests.
- : Kasai del Sur voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Kasai del Sur voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Kasai del Sur voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Kasai del Sur endorsed The Federation of The Three States of Fortuna.
- : Kasai del Sur endorsed The United People's Republic of Coruh.
- : Kasai del Sur was endorsed by The United People's Republic of Coruh.
- : Kasai del Sur's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Kasai del Sur was endorsed by The Federation of The Three States of Fortuna.
- : Following new legislation in Kasai del Sur, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town.
Endorsements Received: 26 » Mays Austrian Nation, Zukchiva, Oofery, Acronis, Debluu, EHTYCSCYTHE, VW53Aland, Axdel, Evrigenis, Layngderfleethe, Rainbow Vests, Brotherland, Gunov, Dravida India, Dragons Blood, Republic of Berzerkistan, A mean old man, Tretrid, Staynes, Lorrana, BearStackof2015, Santa Dystopia, Eastern Alksearia, Namaste Isle, The Three States of Fortuna, and Coruh.