The Double Crosser of Kazakistandia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Ballpit with an iron fist, and remarkable for its enslaved workforce, rampant corporate plagiarism, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 3.234 billion Kazakistandians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Heck. The average income tax rate is 30.7%.
The powerhouse Kazakistandian economy, worth 272 trillion Pounds a year, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Trout Farming, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 84,353 Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Ballpit's luxurious new home has been designated as a protected cultural heritage site, foreign spirits are hard to find due to an abundance of "Cletus and Jim Bob's Homemade Kazakistandian Moonshine", the nation has recently been attributed to the funding of terrorist organisations, and train stations can be 'armful places. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kazakistandia's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kazakistandia's influence in The Pacifican Banhammer rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Kazakistandia's influence in The Pacifican Banhammer rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Kazakistandia's influence in The Pacifican Banhammer rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Kazakistandia's influence in The Pacifican Banhammer rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Kazakistandia's influence in The Pacifican Banhammer fell from "Handshaker" to "Squire".
- : Kazakistandia's influence in The Pacifican Banhammer rose from "Zero" to "Handshaker".
- : Kazakistandia relocated from The Rejected Realms to The Pacifican Banhammer.
- : Kazakistandia changed its national animal to "Dragon", its capital to "Heck", its currency to "Pounds", its demonym to "Kazakistandian", its demonym adjective to "Kazakistandian", its motto to "You wasted your time serving for a year?", and its nation type to "Double Crosser".
- : Kazakistandia created a custom banner.
- : Kazakistandia's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".