The Republic of Kelsyth is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Lena with a fair hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, complete lack of prisons, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 7.295 billion Kelsythians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alnelenora. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kelsythian economy, worth a remarkable 1,890 trillion Korunas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 259,106 Korunas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Badminton was recently banned due to 'unacceptable violence' inherent to the game, vegetables are crisper thanks to CRISPR, the country is rumored to be a Brancalandian puppet state, and political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm. Crime is totally unknown. Kelsyth's national animal is the Hippogryph, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Faewryni.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kelsyth was endorsed by The Free Land of Eagle Crest.
- : Kelsyth was endorsed by The Democratic States of Nordic Eurasia.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, the country is rumored to be a Brancalandian puppet state.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, vegetables are crisper thanks to CRISPR.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, badminton was recently banned due to 'unacceptable violence' inherent to the game.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, the nation's black ops are starting to get on people's nerves.
- : Kelsyth was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Spiruvania.
- : Kelsyth was endorsed by The Future Delegoose Monarchy of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Kelsyth was endorsed by The Federation of Lueva.
Endorsements Received: 101 » A Slanted Black Stripe, ReeK, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Kangarawa, Riveraland, CopyCato, Sansangra, Socialist Holy American Empire, Squid Ruinosa, Wiranath, Bullpups, Brotherland, Ridann, Republic of Berzerkistan, Axdel, Hizuru, Neruch, VW53Aland, Pakitsk, Indrapore, Enlil, BearStackof2015, Talitoa, Kilkire, The United Asian Republics, United China Nation, Grossvietnam, La xinga, Roliganistan, Dragons Blood, Asendavia, Marrabuk, Rhealaliit, East Malaysia, Kyrloth, Evrigenis, Volkarai, Kalaratri, Rainbow Vests, Interdimensional Waifus, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Headpat Central, Republic of New India, Fellon, Trulu, Tretrid, Ripsylvania, Lingu, and 51 others.Greater New Cassandra, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Mays Austrian Nation, Imprisoned Freeman, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Khadah, Survivoristan, Pekweng, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Roissyland, New Leganes, Tawuse, Oofery, Gunov, Coruh, Acronis, Nevertopia, Debluu, Zeiberland, Tassirion, CheeseBurrito, Lanwa, From New World, Dravida India, Cacnesia, Vogar, Layngderfleethe, Adolanta, Zidium, Arunika, North Bernia, Distro-Spartica, Lorrana, Jove Mahmo, JosheNation, Tofoon, Eastern Alksearia, Espeon LD, Johor DT, Blobon, Federated States of Zootron, The Kulaata Islands, Lueva, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Nordic Eurasia, and Eagle Crest.