|Faith||Church of Light|
The Republic of Kelsyth is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Lena with a fair hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, state-planned economy, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.195 billion Kelsythians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alnelenora. The average income tax rate is 99.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Kelsythian economy, worth 714 trillion Korunas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 223,501 Korunas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Kelsyth's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways, the parliament building has installed a revolving door, and Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping. Crime is totally unknown. Kelsyth's national animal is the Hippogryph, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Church of Light.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kelsyth was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, the parliament building has installed a revolving door.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, Kelsyth's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, the government is a proud sponsor of the National Gaming Association.
- : Kelsyth endorsed The Protectorate of Opossum Slayer.
- : Kelsyth was endorsed by The Protectorate of Opossum Slayer.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Todd McCloud, A Slanted Black Stripe, Ribanzi, The Romanum Legio, Aelitia, Survivoristan, ReeK, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Arkantis, Kangarawa, Wendelandia, Roissyland, Riveraland, CopyCato, Fedele, Sansangra, Bachtendekuppen, Ver Norge, Socialist Holy American Empire, Galve, Someseni, Squid Ruinosa, Wiranath, Ravendi, The Sacred Whale, Bullpups, Dark Edgyness, Brotherland, British Calradia, Bulli, Marrico, The Happian Union, Ridann, Tim Stark, Eastern Hyront Scasssen, Thyaclinia, Republic of Berzerkistan, Davelands, Axdel, Hizuru, Neruch, Shantan, VW53Aland, Gorbastan, Solarfall, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Pakitsk, The Angel of Charity, Sicilla, and 23 others.Indrapore, Enlil, Slui, Danesopia, Superior Indonesia, BearStackof2015, Janoobi Jazair, Just Vale 2, Talitoa, Guthra, Tree Egg, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, TheRuthenians, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Kilkire, Justice-Becoming, Astroa, Aleister, The United Asian Republics, Greater Felter, Funkadelia, The United Neo American Union, and Opossum Slayer.