The Constitutional Monarchy of Kiambu is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 540 million Kiambuans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kiambu city. The average income tax rate is 38.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Kiambuan economy, worth 28.9 trillion Kiambu pounds a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 53,518 Kiambu pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
City workers have declared that rolling markets aren't good for business after all, forty-year-old men are asked for their ID before watching the latest pony cartoon movies, advertisements read like science journal articles complete with extensive references, and the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kiambu's national animal is the Dog, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kiambu voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Kiambu's influence in Great Sapphire rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Kiambu voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities".
- : Kiambu resigned as Homeland Officer of Great Sapphire.
- : Kiambu was endorsed by The Republic of Adduper.
- : Kiambu was endorsed by The Empire of Afya.
- : Kiambu voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Vandoosa"".
- : Kiambu voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Regulating Desalination".
- : Kiambu's influence in Great Sapphire rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Kiambu voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Apulita".
Endorsements Received: None.