The Federation of Kihara is a huge, genial nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion, absence of drug laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 345 million Kiharans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aurora. The average income tax rate is 65.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Kiharan economy, worth 20.7 trillion Tans a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Soda Sales, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 59,918 Tans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Public parks are littered with cigarette butts, hordes of unemployed lumberjacks have resorted to cutting down utility poles to satisfy their cravings, nose plugs are the latest Kiharan fashion accessory, and cowboys often wear wolfskin jackets to the saloon. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kihara's national animal is the German Shephard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kihara voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Kihara voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Following new legislation in Kihara, cowboys often wear wolfskin jackets to the saloon.
- : Kihara endorsed The Federation of The Three States of Fortuna.
- : Following new legislation in Kihara, nose plugs are the latest Kiharan fashion accessory.
- : Following new legislation in Kihara, hordes of unemployed lumberjacks have resorted to cutting down utility poles to satisfy their cravings.
- : Following new legislation in Kihara, public parks are littered with cigarette butts.
- : Kihara was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : Kihara was endorsed by The Federation of The Three States of Fortuna.
- : Following new legislation in Kihara, new arrivals are asked the location of the Minister of the Interior's birthmark.
Endorsements Received: 32 » Mays Austrian Nation, EHTYCSCYTHE, VW53Aland, Axdel, Debluu, Zukchiva, Evrigenis, Gunov, New Leganes, Pakitsk, Oofery, A mean old man, Brotherland, Asendavia, Coruh, Rainbow Vests, Staynes, Wallenburg, Dravida India, Layngderfleethe, East Malaysia, Dragons Blood, Sunsistan, Tretrid, Lorrana, BearStackof2015, Santa Dystopia, Eastern Alksearia, North Bernia, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Namaste Isle, and The Three States of Fortuna.