|Leader||Supreme Chancellor Aydin|
The Kingdom of Kingdom of Rumelia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Supreme Chancellor Aydin with a fair hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, digital currency, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.029 billion Kingdom of Rumelians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Coruscant. The average income tax rate is 30.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kingdom of Rumelian economy, worth 235 trillion Rumelian Dinars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 116,226 Rumelian Dinars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, it turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage, coffee-addicted citizens look forward to baristas getting their name wrong at local coffee shops, and the climate agreement has actually increased the volume of hot air in the atmosphere. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kingdom of Rumelia's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kingdom of Rumelia was endorsed by The Golden Delegoose Monarchy of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Kingdom of Rumelia was endorsed by The Republic of Dravida India.
- : Kingdom of Rumelia was endorsed by The Sororal Republics of Wallenburg.
- : Kingdom of Rumelia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies and Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Kingdom of Rumelia, the climate agreement has actually increased the volume of hot air in the atmosphere.
- : Following new legislation in Kingdom of Rumelia, coffee-addicted citizens look forward to baristas getting their name wrong at local coffee shops.
- : Kingdom of Rumelia was endorsed by The Free Land of Namaste Isle.
- : Kingdom of Rumelia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Embassy".
- : Kingdom of Rumelia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right To Secure Digital Communication".
- : Kingdom of Rumelia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend 1 very fast endotarter".
Endorsements Received: 55 » H-Zhena, Evrigenis, Brotherland, VW53Aland, Marrabuk, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Asendavia, Ridann, Dragons Blood, East Malaysia, Rainbow Vests, Axdel, Todd McCloud, Lingu, Pakitsk, The Three States of Fortuna, The Eternal Land of Jong, Tretrid, Mays Austrian Nation, Staynes, Republic of Berzerkistan, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Stellar Colonies, Ephem, Roissyland, Bachtendekuppen, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Forro Islands, Oofery, Coruh, Sunsistan, Greater New Cassandra, Acronis, Anarchica landia, Lanwa, Debluu, EHTYCSCYTHE, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Aoba-Johsai, Layngderfleethe, Aeoliah, Insi Karai, Lorrana, BearStackof2015, Under Upper Antartica, and 5 others.Eastern Alksearia, Namaste Isle, Wallenburg, Dravida India, and Technocratic Tagalog.