|Leader||King John I|
The Constitutional Monarchy of Kingdom of the Rook is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King John I with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, complete lack of prisons, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.526 billion Rooks are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hopewell. The average income tax rate is 96.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Rookish economy, worth a remarkable 1,081 trillion Credits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 165,797 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It isn't only obsequious grandees who produce a lot of manure at state occasions, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway, and the slowest students feel vaguely targeted by their Mendelian Inheritance coursework. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kingdom of the Rook's national animal is the Rook, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kingdom of the Rook was endorsed by The Constitutional Dicatatorship of Religioncord.
- : Kingdom of the Rook was endorsed by The DRESS FIESTA of Ravendi.
- : Kingdom of the Rook was endorsed by The Federation of Federal Republic of Genosha.
- : Kingdom of the Rook was endorsed by The Grand Republic of Kastonvia.
- : Kingdom of the Rook was endorsed by The Republic of Votak Matim.
- : Kingdom of the Rook was endorsed by The Principality of Siforpeo.
- : Kingdom of the Rook was endorsed by The Uncorruptable Nation of Yellops.
- : Kingdom of the Rook was endorsed by The Communist Utopia of Travislavania.
- : Kingdom of the Rook was endorsed by The Poets Light but Lamps of Dar es Saalam.
- : Kingdom of the Rook was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kragsgale.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Dangine, Orado, Corfad, Interdimensional Zone, The Jerichowan Country, The Rhein States, Bankowiata, Hamerica, North Bratislava, Andexia, BTProductions, Venicea, Hardscrabble, Republica Guilleana, Yoshikage Kira and Killer Queen, Territorio di Nessuno, Bharathvarsh, Lulubellia, Aerilia, ForestMythal, Zzozona, Figyjharli, Maott, Climeria, Shibutani, Valentine Z, Xagill, Chips and Guac, Svenskskit, Boston Castle, Aryan Homeland, Yaorozu, Maclare, Draconian Progression, Xyrron, Loutsland, Super Girl, Ellbonnia, Francois Isidore, Yokciq Empire, Great Bights Mum, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Guer Aike, Dreadton, Former English Colony, Questann, Siwale, Kocherian, Koda-Land, McMasterdonia, and 35 others.Cretox State, Navsland, Notyoutopia, New Lakemba, Pasargad, Selfgradatude, Alexander the Magnus, Lol2639, The Tampa Bay Rays, Empy, Wilkshire, Sunto, Steampunk Ariel, Fauzjhia, Illusia and Neverendia, Sil Dorsett, Frances Francis the First of France, El Fiji Grande, Xentherida, Kranostav, Zemnaya Svoboda, Omnistria, Sikol, Svenskan, The Pantheons, Kragsgale, Dar es Saalam, Travislavania, Yellops, Siforpeo, Votak Matim, Kastonvia, Federal Republic of Genosha, Ravendi, and Religioncord.