|Leader||The minister of land|
The Nomadic Peoples of Kolinka is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The minister of land with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.787 billion Kolinkans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Spirituality, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chroela. The average income tax rate is 79.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Kolinkan economy, worth 79.8 trillion Kiwons a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 44,650 Kiwons, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Foreign governments are looking into weaponizing the infamous Kolinkan bee, cogitators and mass debaters are skiving off work to hang around the National Symposium Park, dog breeding has been banned in accordance with recent animal experimentation laws, and scientists spend more time enduring government inspections than they do on actual science. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kolinka's national animal is the Parrot, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kolinka's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Kolinka's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Kolinka was refounded in Balder.
- : Kolinka ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Kolinka was endorsed by The Republic of Nothru Lerple.
- : Kolinka was endorsed by The Glorious Almighty Speaker of Gorundu.
- : Kolinka was endorsed by The Holy Violet Fluff Invasion of Darcania.
- : Kolinka was endorsed by The Republic of Avenged Sevenfoldia.
- : Kolinka was endorsed by The North Pacifican General of Francois Isidore.
- : Kolinka was endorsed by The People's Republic of Eteles.