|Leader||King Joshimus I|
The Great Empire of Kundu is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by King Joshimus I with an even hand, and renowned for its public floggings, complete lack of prisons, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful population of 34.875 billion Kundanese enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kundington. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kundanese economy, worth an astonishing 10,369 trillion Republic Credits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 297,324 Republic Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes, people can get away with murder these days, a bill to outlaw math homework has been submitted, and weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kundu's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kundu was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Lupla.
- : Kundu was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Kundu voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right To Secure Digital Communication".
- : Kundu was endorsed by The Free Land of Kood Bres.
- : Kundu was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Kundu lost the endorsement of The Matriarchy of Roun Gortgro.
- : Kundu was endorsed by The Community of Cats and rainbows.
- : Kundu was endorsed by The People's Republic of Femboy Furries.
- : Kundu was endorsed by The Big Red Empire of Kromerov.
- : Kundu was endorsed by The Emptiness Embellished of Zxero.
Endorsements Received: 36 » Aleixandria, Loyale, Nuew, Genesis Fifteen, Enjolras Republic, Western Weassey, Senshu, Smithstopia, Lancs, Tau khan, Gender rolls, Free Zone Isles, Catanthia, Bonum Locum, Gerbachanglia, Yong, Giscuambourg, Majestas, Europea Universalis, Ubani, Volcanislavia, Zephron-Siparun, Southern-Aves, Skhotland, Tosler, Xatu the Great, Lysheim, Zakamania, East and West Lynn, Silberheim, Zxero, Kromerov, Femboy Furries, Cats and rainbows, Kood Bres, and Lupla.