The Democratic Republic of Kynaria is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its ban on automobiles, digital currency, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 540 million Kynarians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Welfare, Environment, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kynareth. The average income tax rate is 67.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Kynarian economy, worth 47.8 trillion Hugs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 88,509 Hugs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Machine-peeled candied grapes come in individual packaging for the busy commuter, kids' party bags often contain candy and e-cigarettes, the government has pledged that not one drop of its citizens' blood will be spilt, and drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kynaria's national animal is the Aussiedoodle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kynaria was endorsed by The Republic of Americanicanican.
- : Kynaria was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The United Neo American Union.
- : Kynaria was endorsed by The Office Cowboy of Funkadelia.
- : Kynaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Kynaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans and Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in Kynaria, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking.
- : Following new legislation in Kynaria, the government has pledged that not one drop of its citizens' blood will be spilt.
- : Following new legislation in Kynaria, kids' party bags often contain candy and e-cigarettes.
- : Kynaria endorsed The Sister Republics of Wallenburg.
- : Following new legislation in Kynaria, machine-peeled candied grapes come in individual packaging for the busy commuter.
Endorsements Received: 35 » Fedele, A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Todd McCloud, Pakitsk, Roissyland, Izonno, VW53Aland, Roliganistan, Hizuru, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Bachtendekuppen, Davelands, Tim Stark, Wiranath, Brotherland, Axdel, Aelitia, Rhealaliit, Janoobi Jazair, Someseni, BearStackof2015, Ravendi, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Enlil, Am Echad, TheRuthenians, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Kilkire, The Holy Utopian Republic, Astroa, Aleister, Funkadelia, The United Neo American Union, and Americanicanican.