The Kingdom of Lagerdhir is a large, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service and restrictive gun laws. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 98 million Lagerdhirians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Welfare, and Defense. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 21.2%.
The strong Lagerdhirian economy, worth 5.51 trillion Euros a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Trout Farming. Average income is 56,249 Euros, with the richest citizens earning 5.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lagerdhir's national animal is the lion, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lagerdhir published "Kreften-striid Rioghail | Marine Rioghail (WIP)" (Account: Military).
- : Lagerdhir changed its national currency to "Euro".
- : Lagerdhir created a custom banner.
- : Lagerdhir's influence in Mirror World rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Lagerdhir published "Declaration on the state of relations between Judaea and Egypt" (Account: Other).
- : Lagerdhir published "WIP dispatch" (Meta: Reference).
- : Lagerdhir published "WIP!" (Account: Sport).
- : Lagerdhir published "Tha Telegraaf | Tha Telegraaf placeholder and template article" (Meta: Reference).
- : Lagerdhir's influence in Mirror World rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Lagerdhir published "Tha Telegraaf | Protests erupt in Uisgerdam over Azzagratite destruction of the Kaaba" (Bulletin: News).