The Commonwealth of Lantros is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Missail Caiban with an even hand, and notable for its public floggings, parental licensing program, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed population of 6.63 billion Lantrosians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Industry, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pedazo. The average income tax rate is 66.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Lantrosian economy, worth a remarkable 1,083 trillion Chavoes a year, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 163,372 Chavoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's war memorials are being torn down and replaced with peace gardens, old dogs don't have to learn new tricks but they have to prove they haven't forgotten old ones, only rebellious teens who want to look cool and dangerous drink milk in public, and anti-riot police are dispatched whenever two elderly ladies gather to complain that prices have increased. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lantros's national animal is the Sea-Monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lantros was endorsed by The Crimson Empire of Celannica.
- : Lantros was endorsed by The Kingdom of Taya Dust.
- : Lantros was endorsed by The Federation of United China Nation.
- : Lantros endorsed The Delegate Elect of Marrabuk.
- : Following new legislation in Lantros, anti-riot police are dispatched whenever two elderly ladies gather to complain that prices have increased.
- : Following new legislation in Lantros, only rebellious teens who want to look cool and dangerous drink milk in public.
- : Following new legislation in Lantros, old dogs don't have to learn new tricks but they have to prove they haven't forgotten old ones.
- : Lantros was endorsed by The Delegate Elect of Marrabuk.
- : Lantros was endorsed by The Vizier Nominee of Ramaeus.
- : Lantros was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kingdom of Napels II.
Endorsements Received: 56 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Propwash, Hobbesistan, Axdel, Asendavia, Survivoristan, Ribanzi, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Arkantis, Roissyland, Socialist Holy American Empire, Ver Norge, Someseni, Dark Edgyness, Brotherland, The Happian Union, Pakitsk, Neruch, Wiranath, Thyaclinia, Hizuru, The Angel of Charity, Ridann, Rhealaliit, Janoobi Jazair, VW53Aland, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, CheeseBurrito, Kilkire, Republic of Berzerkistan, America Mjolnir, The Holy Utopian Republic, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Liberstankonia, Libertanny, Marrico, Escade, Grossvietnam, Stanisiti, Commodore Badger, Avakael, Zukchiva, Dragons Blood, Brethren, Ballpit2, BorPup, Tim Stark, and 6 others.Feu de Glace, Ramaeus, Marrabuk, United China Nation, Taya Dust, and Celannica.