The Starchy Republic of Libterraria is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Potater with a fair hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, daily referendums, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.924 billion Libterrarians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Potadon. The average income tax rate is 90.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Libterrarian economy, worth 232 trillion Potatoes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 120,875 Potatoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Libterraria's radio stations, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system, and signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles. Crime is totally unknown. Libterraria's national animal is the Potato, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Libterraria was endorsed by The Allied States of The First Earth Empire.
- : Libterraria was endorsed by The Golden Empire of Ahssn.
- : Libterraria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Libterraria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Libterraria endorsed The Nuclear Landmine of Dalimbar.
- : Following new legislation in Libterraria, signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles.
- : Following new legislation in Libterraria, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- : Following new legislation in Libterraria, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents.
- : Libterraria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Libterraria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Altino".
Endorsements Received: 68 » Bran Astor, Bhang Bhang Duc, Atheist States of Philippines, Fujai, Pandaland II, Cryland, Arnic, Divina Patriae, Dilber, Thessalian, Marshalia, The United Republic of Westend, Greynne, Akshireuya, Psikuta, Tropical Isles, Liberillia, Greg Tucker, Sindria, Wickedly evil people, United States of Northern America, New Belia, Mathematania, Condonohia, Moriari, Cro Magnon, Marina Nova, Fuentana, Sensorland, The Fourth Redoubt, Westwind, Starblazer, Quevilis, San Mazer, Papercuts and Skittles, Gryphonian Alliance, Pi Island, Nieubasria, Kiensu, Zollipsia, Arracrania, IndyCar Racing, Plankstein, Mercia Regnum, Anuubis, Holmani, Kittenlicious, Zoran, Parinan, Pepinooo, and 18 others.Carvell, Troodan, Thevinia, Emark, Giovanniland, Gracelantia, Hamburg Neo, Bobki, Arvladma, BIteland, Santos-Dominius, Fhaengshia, Aldesport, Av Libertas Vindex, Newfieisland, Dalimbar, Ahssn, and The First Earth Empire.