The Constitutional Monarchy of LIGHT-STARS is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by King Scott with an even hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, free-roaming dinosaurs, and parental licensing program. The compassionate population of 4.169 billion LIGHT-STARSians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Metra-stars. The average income tax rate is 79.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient LIGHT-STARSian economy, worth 518 trillion Lights a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 124,418 Lights, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Conversion therapy coupons are a popular present for coming of age ceremonies, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries, both criminals and civilians are DOA, and liberals and conservatives try to disqualify each other's candidates on the grounds that "their ideas would never work in the real world". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. LIGHT-STARS's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Lighthood.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : LIGHT-STARS was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : LIGHT-STARS was endorsed by The Golden Delegoose Monarchy of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Following new legislation in LIGHT-STARS, liberals and conservatives try to disqualify each other's candidates on the grounds that "their ideas would never work in the real world".
- : LIGHT-STARS was endorsed by The Republic of Dravida India.
- : Following new legislation in LIGHT-STARS, both criminals and civilians are DOA.
- : Following new legislation in LIGHT-STARS, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries.
- : LIGHT-STARS was endorsed by The I Endorsed Zukchiva Have You of Modra.
- : LIGHT-STARS was endorsed by The Free Land of Namaste Isle.
- : Following new legislation in LIGHT-STARS, conversion therapy coupons are a popular present for coming of age ceremonies.
- : LIGHT-STARS's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
Endorsements Received: 59 » H-Zhena, BearStackof2015, Hizuru, Axdel, Wiranath, Brotherland, VW53Aland, Am Echad, Pakitsk, Talitoa, Kilkire, Kangarawa, Firenation91, Dragons Blood, Narinoland, Marrabuk, Evrigenis, Ridann, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Todd McCloud, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, The Eternal Land of Jong, Tretrid, Mays Austrian Nation, Greater New Cassandra, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Ephem, Roissyland, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Staynes, Asendavia, Rainbow Vests, Oofery, Coruh, Sunsistan, Acronis, Debluu, EHTYCSCYTHE, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Blobbo, East Malaysia, Aeoliah, Layngderfleethe, and 9 others.Insi Karai, Lorrana, Wallenburg, North Bernia, Eastern Alksearia, Namaste Isle, Modra, Dravida India, and Technocratic Tagalog.