The Democratic Republic of Lina Camadz is a massive, cultured nation, remarkable for its daily referendums, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.654 billion Lina Camadzians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 74.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Lina Camadzian economy, worth 211 trillion lire a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving and Information Technology. Average income is 79,819 lire, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Leader has more friends than ever before, workers have their fruitcake and eat it too, LC-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age, and the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lina Camadz's national animal is the unicorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lina Camadz was endorsed by The Posado-Sith Empire of Count Dooks.
- : Lina Camadz was endorsed by The Sentinel Order of Stroysil.
- : Lina Camadz was endorsed by The Holy Confederal Republic of Holing.
- : Lina Camadz was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Lina Camadz was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Radouquem.
- : Lina Camadz's influence in Thalassia fell from "Vassal" to "Apprentice".
- : Lina Camadz was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Vay Leir Nor Bearkinga.
- : Lina Camadz was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Grey County.
- : Lina Camadz was endorsed by The Republic of Granevia.
- : Lina Camadz voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
Endorsements Received: 30 » Sho, Ayeinc, Arthenas, Oswald State Correctional Facility, Londynium, Sauelsuesor, Zentata, Jerkania, Carlia, Imperio Lautiriano, Antwilla, Tirr Savattstra, Lushie, The 3nd German Republic, Arenado, The Gilded Star, Monkelandd, Nationific, Conklandi, Yaldian Territories, Owl Archipelago, Obossania, Corchyne Forlanstan, Mikano, Granevia, Vay Leir Nor Bearkinga, Radouquem, Holing, Stroysil, and Count Dooks.