|Animal||animal that we love|
The Rogue Nation of Literally no laws in this place is a small, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 29 million Literally no laws in this placeans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Defense, although Healthcare, Welfare, and Public Transport are also considered important, while International Aid and Industry receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.4%.
The strong Literally no laws in this placean economy, worth 1.46 trillion literally naythings a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Soda Sales, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 50,211 literally naythings, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 323,616 per year while the poor average 3,147, a ratio of 102 to 1.
Harry Potter books are banned. Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Literally no laws in this place's national animal is the animal that we love, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Literally no laws in this place's influence in United Kingdom rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Literally no laws in this place's influence in United Kingdom rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Literally no laws in this place's influence in United Kingdom rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Literally no laws in this place was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden and the Top 10% for Fattest Citizens, Most Pro-Market, Highest Wealthy Incomes, and Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Literally no laws in this place published "your sus" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Following new legislation in Literally no laws in this place, Harry Potter books are banned.
- : Literally no laws in this place relocated from The Pacific to United Kingdom.
- : Literally no laws in this place was founded in The Pacific.