|Leader||Pope Xandor Kitska II|
The Holy Catgirl Empire of Making Catgirls Real is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Pope Xandor Kitska II with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 6.139 billion catgirl lovers are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nekopara. The average income tax rate is 67.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Making Catgirls Real economy, worth a remarkable 1,106 trillion cattokens a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, fairly diversified black market in Information Technology, Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 180,195 cattokens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife, sleeping on the job is recommended, official maps have to be revised on a weekly basis, and citizens are forced to donate blood once every three months. Crime is almost non-existent. Making Catgirls Real's national animal is the catgirl, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Catgirlism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Making Catgirls Real voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting the Rights of Labour Unions".
- : Making Catgirls Real was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Making Catgirls Real voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Roavin".
- : Making Catgirls Real voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Making Catgirls Real was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector and Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Making Catgirls Real voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Making Catgirls Real voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Making Catgirls Real voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Making Catgirls Real voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Making Catgirls Real voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
Endorsements Received: None.