The Imperial Regency of Marshalia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Chancellor Subarov with an even hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, digital currency, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, hard-working, humorless population of 2.827 billion Marshalians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seolum. The average income tax rate is 6.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Marshalian economy, worth 590 trillion Marshalian quais a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 209,022 Marshalian quais, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Theft is considered to be okay if the crime happened a long time ago, commuters are denied boarding for attempting to bring packed lunches onto trains, nuclear physics is the most popular course at university, and the government sends submarines to retrieve bodies from shipwrecked submarines. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Marshalia's national animal is the Peacock, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Marshalia, the government sends submarines to retrieve bodies from shipwrecked submarines.
- : Following new legislation in Marshalia, nuclear physics is the most popular course at university.
- : Following new legislation in Marshalia, commuters are denied boarding for attempting to bring packed lunches onto trains.
- : Following new legislation in Marshalia, theft is considered to be okay if the crime happened a long time ago.
- : Following new legislation in Marshalia, several inches are being added to first class seating.
- : Marshalia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Marshalia, children aren't allowed to chew their pencils until they get home from school.
- : Following new legislation in Marshalia, pharmaceutical companies emphatically promise that "your pills are in the mail" rather than admit any supply shortfall.
- : Marshalia endorsed The Allied States of The First Earth Empire.
- : Marshalia was endorsed by The Allied States of The First Earth Empire.
Endorsements Received: 105 » Bhang Bhang Duc, Bran Astor, Gryphonian Alliance, Cryland, Westwind, Wickedly evil people, Greynne, Divina Patriae, Great Sheriffdom, Kisovec, Crazy Waters, Fujai, Papercuts and Skittles, Sensorland, The Undivided, Glorious Existence, Ferroia, Liberillia, The United Republic of Westend, Arnic, Psikuta, Tropical Isles, Pandaland II, Dilber, Starblazer, Isle Royale, Euarsia, Xupqeu, Numpties, Probablynotverygoodistan, Libterraria, Akshireuya, United States of Northern America, Cro Magnon, Mathematania, Fuentana, Western End Them Son, The Fourth Redoubt, Holmani, Comia Noracon, Triestine, San Mazer, Quevilis, Kiensu, Einherfell, Nieubasria, Arracrania, Gracelantia, Pandaland III, IndyCar Racing, and 55 others.Kittenlicious, Mirchusko, New Belia, The Shark Islands, Plankstein, Mediobogdum, Mercia Regnum, The Rega, Greg Tucker, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Archonina, The Anclave, Twisted Duality, Moriari, Anuubis, Cumidava, Escapitania, Condonohia, Ellcrys, Champaign, Troodan, Gastenburg, Eskaton, Carvell, Q The Almighty, Emark, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, Fhaengshia, Hamburg Neo, Grand Republic of the Sun, Sirulinuck, BIteland, Santos-Dominius, Arvladma, Av Libertas Vindex, Newfieisland, Aldesport, Ostellan, Yaspica, Bobki, Zoran, Dalimbar, New Amerigo, DiscGolfLand, Valocke, The Grandest Empire, Thyrall, The North American Assembly, Ahssn, Orson Welles, United Adaikes, Professor Thomas, Aluminum Oxynitride, and The First Earth Empire.