|Leader||Birźvebir Nas Qazi Mohammad|
The Hikūmeta Gel of Mehrabad is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Birźvebir Nas Qazi Mohammad with an iron fist, and notable for its closed borders, avowedly heterosexual populace, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 14.159 billion Mehrabadis are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Piranshahr. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Mehrabadi economy, worth a remarkable 2,930 trillion Dinars a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Basket Weaving industry. Average income is an amazing 206,979 Dinars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens are only allowed to view government-approved TV shows, the government burgles the houses of holidaying citizens, officer recruitment and police brutality have reached an all-time high, and it's rare to find an unchewed pencil. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mehrabad's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Yazdānism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mehrabad was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extreme and Most Authoritarian.
- : Mehrabad's influence in The Communist Bloc rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Following new legislation in Mehrabad, it's rare to find an unchewed pencil.
- : Following new legislation in Mehrabad, officer recruitment and police brutality have reached an all-time high.
- : Following new legislation in Mehrabad, the government burgles the houses of holidaying citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Mehrabad, citizens are only allowed to view government-approved TV shows.
- : Following new legislation in Mehrabad, journalists giggle uncontrollably while reporting the nation's drug bonfires.
- : Mehrabad relocated from Lazarus to The Communist Bloc.
- : Mehrabad lodged a message on the Lazarus Regional Message Board.
- : Mehrabad was refounded in Lazarus.