The Emirate of Miracle Eyes is a massive, efficient nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, ritual sacrifices, and suspicion of poets. The hard-working population of 1.58 billion Miracle Eyesians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small, pro-business government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Healthcare, and Industry are also considered important, while Environment and Administration receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 14.0%.
The thriving Miracle Eyesian economy, worth 67.0 trillion francs a year, is led by the Furniture Restoration industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 42,422 francs, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 159,441 per year while the poor average 7,879, a ratio of 20.2 to 1.
Pinkerton agents are called in to forcibly break up white collar strikes, the Miracle Eyesian Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances, graffiti artists spend lengthy periods of time in jail, and orange is the new black for judicial robes. Crime is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Miracle Eyes's national animal is the bison, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Miracle Eyes's influence in Socialist Pennylane fell from "Powerbroker" to "Dealmaker".
- : Miracle Eyes resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Miracle Eyes's influence in Socialist Pennylane rose from "Zero" to "Powerbroker".
- : Miracle Eyes was endorsed by The Hundred Oaker Wood of Oaks 33.
- : Miracle Eyes relocated from Artificial Solar System to Socialist Pennylane.
- : Miracle Eyes was endorsed by The Colony of Dino1.
- : Miracle Eyes was endorsed by The Republic of Merni9.
- : Miracle Eyes was endorsed by The Republic of Kurumi Mugen.
- : Miracle Eyes was endorsed by The Jingoistic States of Achlys 73.
- : Miracle Eyes was endorsed by The Republic of Slowest Moon Around 38.