The Republic of Mog the Moogle is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its frequent executions, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.652 billion Mog the Moogleans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Administration, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Twelveswood. The average income tax rate is 70.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Mog the Mooglean economy, worth 104 trillion Gils a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Retail. Average income is 63,503 Gils, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The constantly ringing phones in Leader's office have driven a few interns mad, it turns out that money can buy you happiness, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high, and prison visits increase substantially during election years. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mog the Moogle's national animal is the Moogle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mog the Moogle was endorsed by The Federation of The Three States of Fortuna.
- : Mog the Moogle was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Mog the Moogle was endorsed by The Federation of Federation Of Columbian Republics.
- : Mog the Moogle was endorsed by The Free Land of Namaste Isle.
- : Mog the Moogle was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Mog the Moogle voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend 1 very fast endotarter".
- : Mog the Moogle voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Assemble".
- : Following new legislation in Mog the Moogle, prison visits increase substantially during election years.
- : Following new legislation in Mog the Moogle, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high.
- : Following new legislation in Mog the Moogle, it turns out that money can buy you happiness.
Endorsements Received: 27 » Modra, Zukchiva, VW53Aland, Wiranath, Debluu, Brotherland, Axdel, EHTYCSCYTHE, Tassirion, Mays Austrian Nation, Oofery, Evrigenis, Coruh, New Leganes, Santa Dystopia, Acronis, Rainbow Vests, Layngderfleethe, Dragons Blood, A mean old man, Tretrid, Lorrana, BearStackof2015, Eastern Alksearia, Namaste Isle, Federation Of Columbian Republics, and The Three States of Fortuna.