The Allied States of Moriari is a colossal, safe nation, remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, national health service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 8.93 billion Moriarians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 50.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Moriarian economy, worth a remarkable 1,523 trillion pups a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 170,605 pups, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Bins outnumber trees in city parks, Moriarians seem to be catching more chills, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites, and money that should have gone to charities is instead spent on monitoring them. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Moriari's national animal is the Coydog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Moriari was endorsed by The Republic of Greater Vismel.
- : Moriari was endorsed by The Holy Octwperfest of Bobki.
- : Moriari was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Nagaraningrad.
- : Moriari was endorsed by The Outback Paradise of Atopias.
- : Following new legislation in Moriari, money that should have gone to charities is instead spent on monitoring them.
- : Following new legislation in Moriari, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites.
- : Following new legislation in Moriari, Moriarians seem to be catching more chills.
- : Moriari was endorsed by The Holy Witch Coven of Fhaengshia.
- : Following new legislation in Moriari, bins outnumber trees in city parks.
- : Following new legislation in Moriari, families are left homeless as entire suburbs are bulldozed on the whim of tribal chiefs.
Endorsements Received: 126 » The United Republic of Westend, Kittenlicious, Numpties, Avadon, Archonina, DiscGolfLand, Liberillia, Greynne, Acropylae, Fujai, Fallgriffin, The Undivided, Wickedly evil people, Kisovec, Meist Isle, Gryphonian Alliance, Psikuta, Condonohia, Bran Astor, Papercuts and Skittles, Sensorland, Ferroia, Fumafuma, Great Sheriffdom, Bigstickistan, Dilber, Pandaland II, Atheist States of Philippines, Akshireuya, United States of Northern America, Arnic, Divina Patriae, Probablynotverygoodistan, Sindria, Tropical Isles, Greg Tucker, Mathematania, The divisive isolationists, Libterraria, Westwind, Starblazer, Cro Magnon, Pandaland III, Coung Komands, Oronia, Win Mints, Fuentana, Cryland, San Mazer, Holmani, and 76 others.Nieubasria, Kiensu, Southern Gamedermark, Constantinopolisia, New Democratic Republic of Russia, The Northeastern Confederation, Shaktirajya, Arracrania, Triestine, IndyCar Racing, Leukogeras, New Belia, Common Good, Mirchusko, Einherfell, Plankstein, Pi Island, Mediobogdum, Mercia Regnum, Marshalia, Nas Crustium, Anuubis, Loegries, Ahssn, Volkason, Sirulinuck, Zoran, Fallen Iron Duke, Thevinia, Emark, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, Gracelantia, Pilonistan, Hamburg Neo, Grand Republic of the Sun, Q The Almighty, Champaign, Al-Amanah, BIteland, Demonvine, Santos-Dominius, Euarsia, BoxcarJim, Irvinovia, Atlasan, Albyion Kingdom, Acwaffle, Baxterra, Newfieisland, Befiehl, Yaspica, Antahbrantahstan, Dalimbar, Amanohara, The Fourth Redoubt, The North American Assembly, Diaconstipation, Twin Tiers Metropolis, Ingentis Novus, The Father-Land, Irador, Betsomarik, The Muh Granis, Leveille, Bodusse, Bonelandia, Romlania, Bova Ptaltand, The First Earth Empire, Arvladma, Fhaengshia, Atopias, Nagaraningrad, Bobki, and Greater Vismel.