The Free Land of Morphing Eurasia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its keen interest in outer space, rampant corporate plagiarism, and daily referendums. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 1.407 billion Morphing Eurasians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 75.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Morphing Eurasian economy, worth 194 trillion Freedom Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 138,037 Freedom Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
No one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed, signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes, and the Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Morphing Eurasia's national animal is the Persona, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Morphing Eurasia, the Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause.
- : Morphing Eurasia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Morphing Eurasia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Following new legislation in Morphing Eurasia, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes.
- : Following new legislation in Morphing Eurasia, signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars.
- : Following new legislation in Morphing Eurasia, no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed.
- : Following new legislation in Morphing Eurasia, parking's carefree without parking car fees.
- : Following new legislation in Morphing Eurasia, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit.
- : Following new legislation in Morphing Eurasia, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded.
- : Following new legislation in Morphing Eurasia, a faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park.
Endorsements Received: 202 » Loutsland, Notyoutopia, Xipher, Prydania, Yaorozu, Ethnon, Andexia, Great Bights Mum, Hamerica, Xyrron, El Fiji Grande, Maclare, Simone Republic, Amerian States, Guer Aike, Corfad, Shibutani, Solskjar, Koda-Land, Sikol, Pope Saint Peter the Apostle, The Rhein States, East Akra, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Territorio di Nessuno, Siwale, Dreadton, Interdimensional Zone, Kocherian, Zzozona, Empy, Newpromisedland, Kragsgale, The Tampa Bay Rays, Fauzjhia, Brucklania, Seanat, Omnistria, Illusia and Neverendia, Yokciq Empire, Sunto, Dar es Saalam, Dabarastan, Moubarakistan, North Bratislava, Daiz, 1 very fast endotarter, Pokemanland, New Lakemba, Clan Spaniel, and 152 others.U S Eh, Ravendi, Libertania Democratica, United Kahndaq, Heilhum Imperius, Napnomadia, Highton Islands, Wineclaw, Sil Dorsett, Selfgradatude, Orado, Vincone Cae, Frances Francis the First of France, Sundred, Votak Matim, Runeda, Xagill, Aerilia, Morover, Cretox State, Holy Oranz, Pallaith, McMasterdonia, Eywaan, Shadowrik, Malta Comino Gozo, Valentine Z, Lulubellia, Hardscrabble, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Elvoreto, Outer Shenendoah, Magna Banitia, Krazon, Vivanco, TLTland, Chips and Guac, Navsland, The Iron Lions, Kranostav, Merconitonitopia, A Salmon Named Harold, Republica Guilleana, Innocentic, Jerzykowo, Wilkshire, Draconian Progression, Madjack, Viridiann, Joodey, PotatoFarmers, Former English Colony, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Pytong, Religioncord, Seenvorland, Northwest Zedonia, The Galactic Triumvirate, Testnation223, Bankowiata, Kazoo Basin, The Peoples Republic of Kyle, Liminyj, Ozstan, Holy Empire of Greater Bavaria, Cosamaloapan, The Stratosphere Islands, PEG, Pasargad, Imperial Pieserged, Northern-Kempia, The Pantheons, Sevinland, Yellops, Maratabat, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Railroad Crossing, The Serdey Islands, Slyakanya, Odelinor, The Pleiads, Nodnarb, Godwanna, Chukstik Illahi, Climeria, Seijitsu, Blyskalia, Port Naga, Free Atlantis, Animu Place, Bharathvarsh, Svenskskit, Strongwill, His Enduring Majesty, Star Kingdom, Glurponia, Wisconsota, The Endless Eventide, Erowo, Crusadam, Galbadiana, GenshinImpact, Xentherida, Nalver And, Planes, Que Lukustinardon, Otakus and Weebs, Darkmondoria, Zyvetskistaahn, The Mazur Empire, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Sachi, Colfes, Mellby, Barabolia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Venicea, Vesteysia, Beasluxia, Greater Afroeurasia, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Free Salvation, Svenskan, Maott, Sanjurika, Figyjharli, Trumpski, Wapistan, The Ultimate Republic, Travislavania, Texanz, Dangine, Questann, Lol2639, Siforpeo, Ellbonnia, Aryan Homeland, Tyirza, Millius Prime, Landfinia, Super Girl, Boston Castle, Uzbek Khan, BTProductions, Steampunk Ariel, Alexander the Magnus, Mon Island, Cajland, ForestMythal, New Celoveniortan, and Allevania.