The Free Land of Nakamarra is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its frequent executions, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 434 million Nakamarrans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 25.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Nakamarran economy, worth 21.8 trillion Kisses a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Furniture Restoration, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 50,155 Kisses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
New safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Nakamarra to be bombproof, the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop, the nation's air force consists of strongly-worded letters folded into paper airplanes, and a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun. Crime is totally unknown. Nakamarra's national animal is the Elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nakamarra's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Nakamarra, a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun.
- : Nakamarra was refounded in Balder.
- : Nakamarra ceased to exist in The East Pacific.
- : Nakamarra was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The United Neo American Union.
- : Nakamarra was endorsed by The Emerald Republic of Kilkire.
- : Nakamarra was endorsed by The Office Cowboy of Funkadelia.
- : Nakamarra was endorsed by The Production State of Aleister.
- : Nakamarra was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Someseni.
- : Nakamarra was endorsed by The Hail TEP of Pakitsk.