|Leader||Prime Director Aisling Duval|
The Commonwealth of Nevertopia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Prime Director Aisling Duval with an even hand, and remarkable for its aversion to nipples, parental licensing program, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working population of 1.383 billion Nevecians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yharnam. The average income tax rate is 72.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nevecian economy, worth 152 trillion maroes a year, is led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 110,215 maroes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It's a marvellous night for a moon dance as the sparks on your home start to rise, the logging industry is celebrating as tourists plaster Nevertopia with trees, the nation leads The East Pacific in per capita stalking, and laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nevertopia's national animal is the almiraj, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Nevertopia, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts.
- : Following new legislation in Nevertopia, the nation leads The East Pacific in per capita stalking.
- : Following new legislation in Nevertopia, the logging industry is celebrating as tourists plaster Nevertopia with trees.
- : Following new legislation in Nevertopia, it's a marvellous night for a moon dance as the sparks on your home start to rise.
- : Following new legislation in Nevertopia, politicians frequently make unusual poses during speeches in hopes of inspiring the next internet fad.
- : Following new legislation in Nevertopia, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Nevertopia.
- : Following new legislation in Nevertopia, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods.
- : Following new legislation in Nevertopia, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates.
- : Following new legislation in Nevertopia, the carcasses of double-deckers can be found littering high streets all around the country.
- : Following new legislation in Nevertopia, the government is reining in public spending.
Endorsements Received: 185 » Pakitsk, Asendavia, FreedomIand, New Leganes, Greater New Cassandra, Elejamie, Coruh, VW53Aland, Talitoa, A Slanted Black Stripe, Tshana, ArenaC, Pekweng, Drunken Seal Islands, Distro-Spartica, Grossvietnam, The Three States of Fortuna, Wiranath, The Empire of Rijelv, Cellar Doors, Santa Dystopia, East Malaysia, Azureano, Brotherland, Freedom Fascists, La xinga, Tawuse, New Bradenia Ghost, The Solar Ottomans, Seri Tai Republic, Cameronia Excellentia, Interdimensional Waifus, Dratava, Kublam, Ripsylvania, Imperial Akatsuki, Republic of Berzerkistan, Headpat Central, Enlil, Rainbow Vests, Tretrid, Lanagon, Amabilis, Impia Aghte, Libertanny, North Insomnia, Kucia, Taurora, Unger under over, New Liberitad, and 135 others.Roliganistan, Layngderfleethe, Axdel, Firenation91, Dragons Blood, H-Zhena, Kangarawa, Kaigi, Gunov, Lyontisia, Freedomindia, Lingu, Kampf Empire, Cymru Broadcasters, Servants of Gizmo, Adioration, Marrabuk, ReeK, Harro Waarudho, Sen Jast, Stellar Colonies, Kalaratri, Aeljae, Trulu, Acronis, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Evrigenis, Soirwren, A mean old man, Davinhia, Fellon, Ridann, Wizardonia, Adavan, Wallenburg, Karatol-Advenra, Forro Islands, Monteconstance, Staynes, Kriov, Lanwa, Survivoristan, Khadah, Federated States of Zootron, Zukchiva, Iodinia, 3 14159265358979323846264, Bharatewa, Dragonia, Republic of New India, CopyCato, Wanabe, Enou, Hokolokia, Abtracnt, Nifalembria Zamingstan, Goodnamesarerare, Slonful, United China Nation, Oofery, Riveraland, Ankras, Cacnesia, Samaltak True, Pizza devil cat, Serkin, Rokaku, Dannemarie, Yelkinam, Zang0, Edmontia, Dark Edgyness, ReReReRepublic, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Socialist Holy American Empire, Rhealaliit, Arouran, Propwash, Great Aztlatan CommonWealth, Airrajul, Washingtonian Order, EHTYCSCYTHE, Roissyland, Broengtopia, Order of the saint Dumas, From New World, Kamasital, Hitaria, Acyl Halide, Hexyia, Arunika, Conikslan, Alttaea, Wakeopolis, Danelaw Scandinavia, Luisagna, Wisdoms and Knowledges, Debluu, Albrook, New Amerindia, CheeseBurrito, Tassirion, CANZUK 1, West Swedania, Forktoon, Upper Ellisse, Holy Alasia Orozen, Ribanzi, Concentus, Zulkig, Zeiberland, Republoslavia, Kingdom of Rumelia, Bundes Republic Deutschland, West Akhzaristan, Jamitri, Carolina Bay, Mahatakutana, Joundia, The Almighty Country, Claniangdow, Moewland, Narinoland, Janoobi Jazair, Liberstankonia, Khvetsch, Blobbo, Savorca, Empire of Dabiristan, Bytes, Dravida India, Aoba-Johsai, Vogar, Aeoliah, and BTProductions.