|Capital||New Ailartsua City|
|Currency||New Ailartsuan Republic Dollar|
The Republic of New Ailartsua is a massive, safe nation, ruled by President with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, smutty television, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.794 billion New Ailartsuans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Ailartsua City. The average income tax rate is 69.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient New Ailartsuan economy, worth 167 trillion New Ailartsuan Republic Dollars a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 93,445 New Ailartsuan Republic Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
A few people seem to spend their whole time complaining, online weather reports are predicting five years of glorious sunshine for New Ailartsua, bouncers at the door of the sweet shop warn five-year-olds not to cause trouble, and sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Ailartsua's national animal is the Drop Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Ailartsua was endorsed by The Golden Delegoose Monarchy of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : New Ailartsua was endorsed by The Republic of Dravida India.
- : New Ailartsua endorsed The Free Land of Namaste Isle.
- : Following new legislation in New Ailartsua, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in New Ailartsua, bouncers at the door of the sweet shop warn five-year-olds not to cause trouble.
- : Following new legislation in New Ailartsua, online weather reports are predicting five years of glorious sunshine for New Ailartsua.
- : Following new legislation in New Ailartsua, a few people seem to spend their whole time complaining.
- : New Ailartsua was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : New Ailartsua was endorsed by The Free Land of Namaste Isle.
- : Following new legislation in New Ailartsua, the government has little issue with allowing its citizens to languish in foreign jails.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Staynes, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Mays Austrian Nation, Zukchiva, Brotherland, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, ReReReRepublic, Tretrid, A mean old man, BuciLand, Dragons Blood, Santa Dystopia, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Ephem, Greater New Cassandra, Oofery, Coruh, Markhor, Sunsistan, Asendavia, Acronis, The Three States of Fortuna, EHTYCSCYTHE, Debluu, Tassirion, Axdel, Yelkinam, Wallenburg, Lorrana, BearStackof2015, Eastern Alksearia, Namaste Isle, Dravida India, and Technocratic Tagalog.