|Faith||Hong Kong Independence|
|Currency||Hong Kong Dollar|
The Defiant Hong Kongers of New Bremerton is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Joshua Wong with a fair hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, daily referendums, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 4.292 billion Hong Kongers hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hong Kong. The average income tax rate is 96.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Hong Kong economy, worth 838 trillion Hong Kong Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 195,317 Hong Kong Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Military officers are given medals for disobeying orders, corporate lawyers are switching careers to the more lucrative field of green politics, there is something rotten in the state of New Bremerton, and agreeing to appear on TV is often the best way to access social care. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Bremerton's national animal is the pink dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Hong Kong Independence.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Bremerton altered its national flag.
- : New Bremerton changed its national leader to "Joshua Wong" and its motto to "Liberate Hong Kong. Revolution of our Times.".
- : New Bremerton changed its national nation type to "Defiant Hong Kongers".
- : New Bremerton changed its national currency to "Hong Kong Dollar".
- : New Bremerton changed its national nation type to "Indignant Hong Kongers".
- : New Bremerton changed its national faith to "Hong Kong Independence", its motto to "R.I.P. Hong Kong 1841-2020", and its nation type to "Indignant Hong Kong Citizens".
- : New Bremerton changed its national capital to "Hong Kong", its demonym to "Hong Konger", its demonym adjective to "Hong Kong", and its leader to "Jimmy Lai".
- : New Bremerton changed its national nation type to "Free Hong Kong".
- : New Bremerton changed its national animal to "pink dolphin", its currency to "HK Dollar", its faith to "Glorious Freedom", and its nation type to "Glorious Republic".
- : New Bremerton changed its national motto to "Liberate Hong Kong. Revolution of our Times.".