|Capital||New Union City|
The Greater Republic of New Gandor is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Jacob Morgan with an even hand, and renowned for its avant-garde cinema, complete lack of prisons, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, devout population of 7.199 billion New Gandorians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Industry, and Administration are also considered important, while Welfare and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Union City. The average income tax rate is 54.1%.
The frighteningly efficient New Gandorian economy, worth a remarkable 1,333 trillion Caps a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 185,233 Caps, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
New Gandorians are regularly fired for looking at MyFace during their lunch breaks, you're never too young to learn how to lie with confidence, athletic teenagers are among the wealthiest members of society, and NG-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Gandor's national animal is the Wolverine and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Gandor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : New Gandor endorsed The Commonwealth of San Carlos Islands.
- : New Gandor was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : New Gandor applied to join the World Assembly.
- : New Gandor's influence in The League of Conservative Nations rose from "Zero" to "Truckler".
- : New Gandor relocated from The Graveyard to The League of Conservative Nations.
- : New Gandor's influence in The Graveyard rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : New Gandor's influence in The Graveyard rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : New Gandor's influence in The Graveyard rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : New Gandor's influence in The Graveyard rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
Endorsements Received: None.