The Second Republic of New Herdon is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Frederick Reeds with an even hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, frequent executions, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 2.283 billion Herdonians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Herdonia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.2%.
The frighteningly efficient New Herdonian economy, worth 452 trillion Herdonian Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 198,152 Herdonian Dollars, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,316,863 per year while the poor average 11,391, a ratio of 115 to 1.
Robotic spouses prove to be just as imperfect as flesh and blood ones, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed, legislators must raise their hands if they want to speak, and international terrorists often get their weapons supply in New Herdon. Crime is totally unknown. New Herdon's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Capitalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Herdon was endorsed by The Optimal Federal Republic of Xandev.
- : New Herdon was endorsed by The Great Empire of Kandorith.
- : New Herdon was endorsed by The Federation of Rabbitz.
- : New Herdon was endorsed by The Federated Islands of Sandaoguo.
- : New Herdon was endorsed by The Emirate of Lorora3.
- : New Herdon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Armed.
- : Following new legislation in New Herdon, international terrorists often get their weapons supply in New Herdon.
- : New Herdon endorsed The Milkshake of Zess.
- : New Herdon was endorsed by The Milkshake of Zess.
- : New Herdon published "New Herdon's Commie List" (Factbook: Overview).
Endorsements Received: 71 » Quiescent, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Volaworand, Midand, East Sakhlin, Nova Montron, Beepee, Hanguk-Nippon, Concrete Slab, Aidenfieeld, Aumeltopia, Si-topia, The Solar System Scope, Erinor, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Aywhyou, Luddinlande, Bawkie, Capitalistic Pig, Rebel-topia, Escevola, Eastern Nyan, Oskyelion, Ezeleah, UnShleepd, Wyatonians, Utondara, Great Vritannia, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, United States of Vietnam, Nudnoji, Moreana, Democratic Drals Tum, Elveka, Tsvetania, Jaxon, Islas Tualua, Seanadia, Farengeto, The National Corporation, Kringalia, Revellan, Silberne Wache, Macrothea, Shengtie, Isokenzar, Hokoan, Grouu, Anachronolandia, The Sakhalinsk Empire, and 21 others.Atomic Garden, Towi Lamia, Yeldarbsland, Solondor, Noveos, Transcostria, Mickey-Mouse, Stoinia, Qilai, Wild Space, Treesil, New Juan Carlos Land, Abarri, Ceutana, Saciu, Zess, Lorora3, Sandaoguo, Rabbitz, Kandorith, and Xandev.