The Exalted Territories of Nguvu na Kiburi is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Dynamo with an iron fist, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, avowedly heterosexual populace, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 3.323 billion Kiburians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order and Healthcare are also considered important, while International Aid receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Paraíso. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 50.4%.
The all-consuming Nguvu na Kiburian economy, worth 431 trillion Nguvus a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Information Technology. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 129,802 Nguvus, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 610,994 per year while the poor average 16,386, a ratio of 37.3 to 1.
Unwary hikers climbing the bluffs of Mount Paraíso make great practice for foreign snipers, a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun, burning members of the Order of Violet is the nation's favorite pastime, and warfare increasingly resembles a video game. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nguvu na Kiburi's national animal is the Minotaur, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Radical Deism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nguvu na Kiburi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Nguvu na Kiburi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Nguvu na Kiburi's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Nguvu na Kiburi's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Nguvu na Kiburi was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector and the Top 10% for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Nguvu na Kiburi's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Nguvu na Kiburi was refounded in Balder.
- : Nguvu na Kiburi ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Nguvu na Kiburi was endorsed by Yohannes.
- : Nguvu na Kiburi was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Kobagia.