The Kingdom of Nova Briton is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.605 billion Britons hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lunnain. The average income tax rate is 68.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Britonnic economy, worth 107 trillion Monarches a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 66,696 Monarches, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program, and organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nova Briton's national animal is the Faerie, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nova Briton was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Phandonia.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Briton, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Briton, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program.
- : Nova Briton voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Nova Briton was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Briton, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century.
- : Nova Briton voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Nova Briton endorsed The People's Republic of Jautia.
- : Nova Briton was endorsed by The People's Republic of Jautia.
- : Nova Briton voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
Endorsements Received: 90 » Liberto-Ancapistan, Socialist Platypus, Pervincia, Lislandia, El Blurkistan, Dyrland, Tuoroidasia, Balan Bar, Flamboyant Fanboys, Plusquam verisimile est, Primis Tenebris, Tarzantos El Camosia, Gatorstan, Nein Marosts, Loveable Dogs, Kiyadimundika, Atila, Mudreuque, Ciapore, Creditopia, StarGaiz, Oktadonia, Wakaru, Duby, Cle Brait, Lucensia, Scrogunch, Vivenxistan, Her Majesty Silver Garden, Stustu, Puffin Islands, Cyzixraqab, DBastion, Erithian, Space Nudists, Werstonal, Saint Killebrew, Untied States of Matter, Kurczak Mielony, Swiss Hommousionopia, Xavier The 1, Land of Legacy, JoshRunsAGovernment, The Spook Who Sat By The Door, Zuelong, Charville, Aelandi, Deblar, Nibelia, Xeorkuothertopia, and 40 others.Commuba, Terra Valor, Elythrea, The Orange Microwaves, Hubdova, The Free City of Nelson, GreatBritannia, Bohseon, Bothenry, Skoorb, The Psittacines, Kensaland, Hockeyyekcoh, BadBitchVille, Clownclub, Suryadweep Islands, Jossel, Devonigondwana, Saraai, Mandarivia, Free Azell, Kursibar, Hamptoria, Fichnoman, Eastern Starbowie, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, Danimpalia, Seolia, Ziroxeut, Nueva Rico, Cramboria, Redamia, Great Luirokitanea, Garagia, Covoicotheval, United Cyber Tech, Kliffoj, Sweola, Jautia, and Phandonia.