The People's Republic of NU Dispatch is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. The quiet, industrious population of 2.409 billion NU Dispatchians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 39.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient NU Dispatchian economy, worth 80.9 trillion NUS a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 33,561 NUS, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. NU Dispatch's national animal is the Utopian, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : NU Dispatch's influence in Northern Utopia rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : NU Dispatch published "Northern Utopia Update (July 2020)" (Bulletin: News).
- : NU Dispatch published "Northern Utopia: Population Guidelines" (Bulletin: Policy).
- : NU Dispatch's influence in Northern Utopia rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : NU Dispatch changed its national motto to "NU's official dispatch management nation.".
- : NU Dispatch altered its national flag.
- : NU Dispatch published "RULEBOOK" (Factbook: Overview).
- : NU Dispatch published "HOW NU IS MANAGED" (Factbook: Overview).
- : NU Dispatch published "GUIDE TO NORTHERN UTOPIA WIP" (Factbook: Overview).
- : NU Dispatch's influence in Northern Utopia rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".