The Federal Republic of Nuenia is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its keen interest in outer space, smutty television, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-working, democratic population of 566 million Nuenians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. The average income tax rate is 30.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Nuenian economy, worth 52.7 trillion marks a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Tourism, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 93,023 marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Pausing for applause during a speech is seen as a form of censorship, Nuenia is increasingly belligerent on the international stage, literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts, and cheap goods stamped "Made In Dàguó" are increasingly rare. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nuenia's national animal is the Honey Badger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nuenia was endorsed by The Comply or Die of Kranostav.
- : Following new legislation in Nuenia, cheap goods stamped "Made In Dàguó" are increasingly rare.
- : Following new legislation in Nuenia, literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts.
- : Following new legislation in Nuenia, Nuenia is increasingly belligerent on the international stage.
- : Following new legislation in Nuenia, pausing for applause during a speech is seen as a form of censorship.
- : Following new legislation in Nuenia, decongestants have replaced marks in street transactions.
- : Nuenia was endorsed by The Republic of Miruma.
- : Nuenia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Angshire.
- : Nuenia was endorsed by The Republic of Nothru Lerple.
- : Nuenia was endorsed by The Grand Federation of Xentherida.
Endorsements Received: 101 » El Fiji Grande, Siwale, Shin-Hachioji, Yaorozu, Alunya, The Rhein States, Territorio di Nessuno, Sheldanada, Great Bights Mum, Ethnon, Napnomadia, Zumlandia, Sunto, Trillius, Egalico, Kwaj, Omnistria, Glurponia, Koda-Land, Dar es Saalam, North Bratislava, Test for a new hope, Corfad, Sinelona, Shibutani, Loutsland, Haor Chall, Xzavia-Hjar, Notyoutopia, Spartoptia, Dreadton, Wineclaw, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Bearical, Shadowrik, Sundred, 1 very fast endotarter, Steampunk Ariel, Torakuen, Elder Realms, Sil Dorsett, Eri-Maqa-Ena, New Bremerton, Jasminlandia, Wilkshire, Black Templares, Federation Terra Australis, Guer Aike, Amauri, Penrith, and 51 others.Selfgradatude, Frances Francis the First of France, Vincone Cae, Utopicican, Kasazzastan, PlanetPunk, Daiz, Valhalla123, Runeda, Sockmanland, Orado, Maott, Cuyan, The Tampa Bay Rays, Holy Oranz, Dramanian, New Octicarg, Makersaulache, Grimandia, Duerrlewang, Victoriaans Nederlands, Quebekistand, McMasterdonia, General COE, Frie Annium, Pallaith, Orven, Guslantis, The Stratosphere Islands, Ibiscaton, Aratani, Solskjar, Great Robertia, Ponantine, Poseidon island, Racoda, Pasargad, Wisconsota, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Gnomewatchers, Kaschovia, Moubarakistan, The Pantheons, Darcania, Gorundu, Joodey, Xentherida, Nothru Lerple, Angshire, Miruma, and Kranostav.