|Faith||Cult of Kynn'tepoakas|
The Sacred Lands of Nurmani is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Kynn'tepoakas with an iron fist, and notable for its pith helmet sales, state-planned economy, and ban on automobiles. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 1.676 billion Nurmanians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Elaku. The average income tax rate is 93.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nurmanian economy, worth 243 trillion Chervonets a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, quite specialized black market in Tourism, Basket Weaving, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 145,311 Chervonets, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
It is illegal to brush crumbs off your clothing outdoors, bars are packed at all hours, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home, and academics are questioning the quality of the nation's newly-reprinted science textbooks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nurmani's national animal is the reindeer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cult of Kynn'tepoakas.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nurmani was endorsed by The Free Land of Namaste Isle.
- : Following new legislation in Nurmani, academics are questioning the quality of the nation's newly-reprinted science textbooks.
- : Following new legislation in Nurmani, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home.
- : Following new legislation in Nurmani, bars are packed at all hours.
- : Nurmani voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Following new legislation in Nurmani, it is illegal to brush crumbs off your clothing outdoors.
- : Nurmani was reclassified from "Corrupt Dictatorship" to "Psychotic Dictatorship".
- : Following new legislation in Nurmani, video clips of women firing guns are increasingly popular.
- : Following new legislation in Nurmani, people who make the leader's blood boil get boiled.
- : Following new legislation in Nurmani, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
Endorsements Received: 51 » Brotherland, Pakitsk, Asendavia, The Three States of Fortuna, VW53Aland, Ripsylvania, H-Zhena, The Eternal Land of Jong, Lingu, Staynes, Rhealaliit, Zukchiva, East Malaysia, Tretrid, Rainbow Vests, Ridann, Evrigenis, Mays Austrian Nation, BuciLand, Greater New Cassandra, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Dragons Blood, Imprisoned Freeman, Stellar Colonies, Ephem, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Sunsistan, Oofery, Coruh, Markhor, Acronis, Claniangdow, EHTYCSCYTHE, Debluu, Tassirion, Axdel, ArenaC, Rabarbarys, From New World, Aeoliah, Insi Karai, Under Upper Antartica, United Socialist States of Amerika, Lorrana, BearStackof2015, Eastern Alksearia, North Bernia, Federation Of Columbian Republics, and 1 other.Namaste Isle.