|Leader||The Rightly Guided Sovereign|
The Commonwealth of Nyanhai is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Rightly Guided Sovereign with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 1.093 billion Nyanhaians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kyungking. The average income tax rate is 76.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Nyanhaian economy, worth 129 trillion kaits a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an impressive 118,699 kaits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Military officers are given medals for disobeying orders, no personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police, road signs are getting harder to read under layers of knitted woolen cardigans, and prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Nyanhai's national animal is the star panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Sainimism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Nyanhai, prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries.
- : Following new legislation in Nyanhai, road signs are getting harder to read under layers of knitted woolen cardigans.
- : Following new legislation in Nyanhai, no personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police.
- : Nyanhai was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Nyanhai, military officers are given medals for disobeying orders.
- : Following new legislation in Nyanhai, the realistic depiction of tentacles is on the core syllabus of most art schools.
- : Nyanhai voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Following new legislation in Nyanhai, the nation's diplomats shake hands with those whose hands are drenched in the blood of innocents.
- : Following new legislation in Nyanhai, hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have.
- : Following new legislation in Nyanhai, recognizing the Nyanhaian flag qualifies you for citizenship.
Endorsements Received: 46 » Staynes, H-Zhena, Debluu, Evrigenis, Brotherland, VW53Aland, Marrabuk, Dragons Blood, Zukchiva, Greater New Cassandra, Merlovich, Horn of Havenkaap, Tretrid, New Leganes, Ephem, Ridann, A mean old man, East Malaysia, Rainbow Vests, Oofery, Coruh, BuciLand, Sunsistan, Asendavia, Acronis, The Three States of Fortuna, Wiranath, Washingtonian Order, Mays Austrian Nation, EHTYCSCYTHE, Tassirion, Axdel, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Ankras, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Lanwa, Republic of New India, Santa Dystopia, Dravida India, Aeoliah, Insi Karai, Lorrana, BearStackof2015, Eastern Alksearia, Federation Of Columbian Republics, and Namaste Isle.