|Leader||King Felipe III|
|Faith||The Church of Oronia|
The United Realms of Oronia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by King Felipe III with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and smutty television. The compassionate, humorless, devout population of 16.657 billion Oronians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Antüria. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Oronian economy, worth a remarkable 4,611 trillion oroloes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 276,847 oroloes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The "boy who cried wolf" policy makes sick people reluctant to call an ambulance, cults that offer eternal life after death to those who follow a self-sacrificing saviour are frowned upon, Big Agriculture has the government by the nuts, and there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Oronia's national animal is the jaguar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Church of Oronia.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, Big Agriculture has the government by the nuts.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, cults that offer eternal life after death to those who follow a self-sacrificing saviour are frowned upon.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, the "boy who cried wolf" policy makes sick people reluctant to call an ambulance.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, international humanitarian organisations are applauding the government for ending the death penalty.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, manufacturers of biodegradable plastics have to wait for months to show evidence of organic decomposition.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, the government is seen to favor traditionalist religions.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, the amount welfare recipients spend on fertilizer has exploded.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, elections are won by the candidate who makes the best 'yo mama' jokes.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, advertisements read like science journal articles complete with extensive references.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Fujai, Liberillia, The Undivided, Ashkan, Wickedly evil people, Nevafornia, Archonina, Psikuta, Condonohia, Thessalian, Comia Noracon, Gryphonian Alliance, Westwind, Papercuts and Skittles, Kisovec, Sensorland, Holmani, Ferroia, Fumafuma, Great Sheriffdom, Atheist States of Philippines, Pandaland II, Dilber, Marina Nova, Akshireuya, The divisive isolationists, Cro Magnon, Moriari, Fuentana, New Cerveza, Kalla, Q The Almighty, Pi Island, San Mazer, Leukogeras, Probablynotverygoodistan, Kiensu, Nieubasria, Einherfell, Vlobbania, Gracelantia, Arracrania, IndyCar Racing, Arvladma, Mediobogdum, Nas Crustium, Anuubis, Pepinooo, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, and 35 others.Willow Gate, Zoran, DiscGolfLand, Irador, Giovanniland, Organisation of North American Nations, Samueliebox, Hamburg Neo, BIteland, Aldesport, Yaspica, Professor thomas, Plarland Amex, Bhang Bhang Duc, Forcaforta, Zuriath, Ostrogothaland, Mackieron, Lodiberdade, The First Earth Empire, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Granducato Toscana, Dei et Hominis, Xicqy, A virtual triad, Schlesien-Galizien, Hilang Kuss, Schantan, Leecanda, Senchuratia, Dowaesk, Aluminum Oxynitride, South New EastWestNorthland, and Zandrina.