The Free Land of Orosboro is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cheerful population of 10.022 billion Orosboroans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 83.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Orosboroan economy, worth a remarkable 1,070 trillion Oros a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 106,767 Oros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There are six more weeks of winter if a northerner sees her shadow, extreme hiring regulations mean a job in Orosboro is often a lifetime appointment, employers are keenest on employees who lack family values, and the government is hoping that medical aid will speak louder than human rights abuses. Crime is totally unknown. Orosboro's national animal is the Long-tailed duck, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Orosboro was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Following new legislation in Orosboro, the government is hoping that medical aid will speak louder than human rights abuses.
- : Orosboro was endorsed by The OoOoh NoOooOoo of Indian Empire.
- : Orosboro was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Orosboro was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Orosboro was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Orosboro was endorsed by Franklyn.
- : Orosboro was endorsed by The Monarchy of Neuber.
- : Orosboro was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Orosboro was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.