The Endorse Libertanny of Our Gods is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Supreme Deity with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, avowedly heterosexual populace, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 4.846 billion Our Godsians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Asgard. The average income tax rate is 66.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Our Godsian economy, worth a remarkable 1,678 trillion Rupiahs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Tourism. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 346,275 Rupiahs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Programmes of questionable content are shown at peak-hours, rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons, the new iVote app allows representatives to vote on legislation by launching ill-tempered birds and matching candies, and CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Our Gods's national animal is the God, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is No God.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Our Gods was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Jove Mahmo.
- : Our Gods was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
- : Our Gods was endorsed by The Golden Delegoose Monarchy of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Our Gods was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Our Gods voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Our Gods voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Following new legislation in Our Gods, CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears.
- : Following new legislation in Our Gods, the new iVote app allows representatives to vote on legislation by launching ill-tempered birds and matching candies.
- : Following new legislation in Our Gods, rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons.
- : Our Gods was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Moralistic Democracy".
Endorsements Received: 73 » A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Pakitsk, Socialist Holy American Empire, Hizuru, Brotherland, Axdel, Ridann, Neruch, Wiranath, Bullpups, CopyCato, Republic of Berzerkistan, BearStackof2015, Am Echad, Kilkire, Kangarawa, Enlil, Firenation91, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, Rhealaliit, Evrigenis, Under Upper Antartica, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, The Eternal Land of Jong, East Malaysia, Mays Austrian Nation, Chria Deau, Greater New Cassandra, Yuritoria, Bai Lung, New Leganes, BuciLand, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Ephem, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Rainbow Vests, Horn of Havenkaap, Distro-Spartica, Forro Islands, Tawuse, Oofery, Coruh, and 23 others.Markhor, Asendavia, Acronis, Nevertopia, EHTYCSCYTHE, Debluu, Tassirion, From New World, Rabarbarys, Dravida India, Cacnesia, Aeoliah, Sunsistan, Insi Karai, Zidium, Lorrana, Eastern Alksearia, Argentianworkslasia, Modra, Espeon LD, Namaste Isle, Technocratic Tagalog, and Jove Mahmo.