|Capital||the Bamboo Forest|
The Black and White Dynasty of Pandaland II is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Giant Panda with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, absence of drug laws, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 8.099 billion Pandas enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Bamboo Forest. The average income tax rate is 97.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Panda economy, worth a remarkable 3,936 trillion Bamboos a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Information Technology, Retail, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 486,014 Bamboos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates, fixing attendance at women's matches is a matter of "when they go low, we go high... funding", eminent domain has been abolished, and CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears. Crime is totally unknown. Pandaland II's national animal is the Giraffe, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Bambooism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pandaland II voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Following new legislation in Pandaland II, CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears.
- : Following new legislation in Pandaland II, eminent domain has been abolished.
- : Following new legislation in Pandaland II, fixing attendance at women's matches is a matter of "when they go low, we go high... funding".
- : Following new legislation in Pandaland II, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
- : Pandaland II was reclassified from "Capitalist Paradise" to "Capitalizt".
- : Following new legislation in Pandaland II, the media have begun calling the government treasury "Giant Panda's stash".
- : Pandaland II voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Pandaland II voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Pandaland II voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Whistleblower Protection Act".
Endorsements Received: 154 » Westwind, Kittenlicious, Psikuta, Sensorland, Wickedly evil people, Crazy Waters, Fujai, Tropical Isles, Greg Tucker, Great Sheriffdom, Kisovec, Greynne, Papercuts and Skittles, Gryphonian Alliance, Atheist States of Philippines, Dilber, DiscGolfLand, Comia Noracon, Shaktirajya, Win Mints, Ferroia, Twisted Duality, Mirchusko, Liberillia, Fumafuma, Condonohia, Divina Patriae, Fallgriffin, Sindria, Archonina, Acropylae, Common Good, Glorious Existence, Oronia, The Free States of Gotham, New Belia, Turacedran, Triestine, Wyndward, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Thyrall, Lynier, Arnic, The Father-Land, Dreamers for Hope, The Undivided, Marshalia, Svanland, Isle Royale, Granducato Toscana, and 104 others.Constantinopolisia, Xupqeu, The Rega, Mathematania, Robbinston, Rivello, Futuo, Meedvheyt, Akshireuya, Athrid HullHund, Libterraria, Pi Island, Ingentis Novus, Bodusse, Western End Them Son, BoxcarJim, The Technocratic Ideas, Cro Magnon, Moriari, Fuentana, Atopias, Gilded Imperium, San Mazer, New Cerveza, Gracelantia, Kalla, Sibariland, Probablynotverygoodistan, Kiensu, Nieubasria, Einherfell, Leukogeras, Arracrania, Vlobbania, Zoran, Vasilism, IndyCar Racing, Al-Amanah, Formenor, ClubNation, Holmani, Arvladma, New Caterse, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Ahssn, Cumidava, Inner Paniumati, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, Pepinooo, Marina Nova, San Diego Islands, Krajakhstan, Grand Republic of the Sun, Irador, Sniper Slayers, Giovanniland, Professor thomas, Samueliebox, Hamburg Neo, Pilonistan, Orson Welles, Aldesport, BIteland, Albyion Kingdom, Valocke, Asrilel, JayDub, Befiehl, Yaspica, The United Tribes of Bantai, Eleftherios venizelos, Burakis, Ocheon, Saronistan, Theronia Ther, Forcaforta, Recenesia, Xicqy, Podium, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, The Greater Rizal, Antahbrantahstan, Mackieron, Muad-Dib, Plarland Amex, Rowdy, A virtual triad, Lodiberdade, Eastern Bahia, Iglot, Wellington Bingbong, Hmmalma, Schantan, Schlesien-Galizien, Sel Pauzzille, Estaebia, Weratt, Leecanda, Aluminum Oxynitride, South New EastWestNorthland, and Galaxy Meows.