The Most Serene Republic of Pantheropolis is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its smutty television, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 814 million Pantheropolisians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pantheropolis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 56.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Pantheropolisian economy, worth 98.6 trillion BitCoins a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 121,075 BitCoins, with the richest citizens earning 7.5 times as much as the poorest.
The government maintains a Department of Skulduggery, politicians are fired for opening subjective statements with "I believe", more than one company makes the board game Monopoly, and new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Pantheropolis to be bombproof. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pantheropolis's national animal is the Golden Tiger, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pantheropolis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Pantheropolis was endorsed by The Free Land of Namaste Isle.
- : Pantheropolis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Pantheropolis, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Pantheropolis to be bombproof.
- : Pantheropolis was reclassified from "Capitalist Paradise" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Pantheropolis, more than one company makes the board game Monopoly.
- : Pantheropolis was endorsed by The Republic of Tofoon.
- : Pantheropolis endorsed The Republic of Tofoon.
- : Following new legislation in Pantheropolis, politicians are fired for opening subjective statements with "I believe".
- : Following new legislation in Pantheropolis, the government maintains a Department of Skulduggery.
Endorsements Received: 66 » H-Zhena, Evrigenis, Greater New Cassandra, VW53Aland, East Malaysia, Pakitsk, Zukchiva, Brotherland, A mean old man, New Leganes, Marrabuk, Asendavia, Staynes, Mays Austrian Nation, Oofery, Republic of Berzerkistan, Coruh, BuciLand, Distro-Spartica, Azureano, Euricanis, Sunsistan, Axdel, Karatol-Advenra, Abtracnt, Schelemeketew, Concentus, Layngderfleethe, Republic of New India, FreedomIand, Acronis, Tretrid, Dragons Blood, Wallenburg, Lanwa, The Three States of Fortuna, EHTYCSCYTHE, Tassirion, Debluu, Zeiberland, ArenaC, Rainbow Vests, Ankras, CheeseBurrito, Dravida India, Santa Dystopia, Aeoliah, La xinga, Insi Karai, Imperial Akatsuki, and 16 others.Roliganistan, The Almighty Country, Wizardonia, United Socialist States of Amerika, Modra, Goodnamesarerare, Lorrana, BearStackof2015, Eastern Alksearia, North Bernia, Astronithia, Gunov, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Wiranath, Tofoon, and Namaste Isle.