The Senshadou Crew of Panzer Vier is a colossal, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its ritual sacrifices, enslaved workforce, and complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 6.446 billion Panzer Vierians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, pro-business individuals is solely concerned with Administration. Income tax is unheard of.
The Panzer Vierian economy, worth 405 trillion Shells a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Pizza Delivery, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 62,865 Shells, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 550,483 per year while the poor average 1,084, a ratio of 507 to 1.
Leader spends weekends doing the laundry of foreign leaders, citizens who leave the nation for work are instantly charged with treason, public enemies often walk home with spotless garments and crime records, and engineers ask liberal arts majors "Do you want fries with that?". Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Panzer Vier's national animal is the Panzer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Panzer Vier was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
- : Panzer Vier's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Panzer Vier's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Panzer Vier's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Panzer Vier was refounded in Osiris.
- : Panzer Vier ceased to exist in Goose.
- : Panzer Vier's influence in Goose fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : Panzer Vier's influence in Goose rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Panzer Vier's influence in Goose rose from "Instigator" to "Power".
- : Panzer Vier's influence in Goose fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".