|Capital||The North Pole|
The The The The The The The The of ParaSymmetry is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Santa Claus with a fair hand, and notable for its national health service, keen interest in outer space, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.03 billion ParaSymmetrics are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The North Pole. The average income tax rate is 93.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient ParaSymmetric economy, worth 379 trillion Candy Canes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 187,093 Candy Canes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Traumatised refugees have a full bedpan shoved into their hands along with their immigration papers, 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool, government crews work tirelessly to retake the suburbs from organized packs of raccoons, and the song 'They Got an Awful Lot of Coffee in ParaSymmetry' is a smash hit. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. ParaSymmetry's national animal is the Cow, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Big Dairy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : ParaSymmetry was endorsed by The Free Land of Namaste Isle.
- : ParaSymmetry was endorsed by The Kingdom of Espeon LD.
- : ParaSymmetry was endorsed by The Federation of Federation Of Columbian Republics.
- : ParaSymmetry endorsed The Glorious Kingdom of North Bernia.
- : Following new legislation in ParaSymmetry, the song 'They Got an Awful Lot of Coffee in ParaSymmetry' is a smash hit.
- : Following new legislation in ParaSymmetry, government crews work tirelessly to retake the suburbs from organized packs of raccoons.
- : ParaSymmetry was endorsed by The Glorious Kingdom of North Bernia.
- : ParaSymmetry endorsed The I Endorsed Zukchiva Have You of Modra.
- : Following new legislation in ParaSymmetry, 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool.
- : ParaSymmetry was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
Endorsements Received: 46 » Pakitsk, H-Zhena, Zukchiva, New Leganes, Evrigenis, Marrabuk, VW53Aland, Asendavia, Greater New Cassandra, Acronis, East Malaysia, Brotherland, Tretrid, Republic of Berzerkistan, Dragons Blood, Talitoa, A mean old man, Wallenburg, Staynes, The Three States of Fortuna, Oofery, Clarence-Voslage, EHTYCSCYTHE, Roissyland, Debluu, Tassirion, Coruh, Axdel, ArenaC, Wiranath, Rainbow Vests, Ankras, From New World, Dravida India, Santa Dystopia, Republic of New India, Mays Austrian Nation, United Socialist States of Amerika, Lorrana, BearStackof2015, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, North Bernia, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Espeon LD, and Namaste Isle.